In terms of the Information Technology Act of Nepal, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Information Collected by the Company
The expressions “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Website” shall mean Aakash Tech Pvt. Ltd.
PII essentially includes information which can be used, either directly or indirectly, to identify, contact or locate your Authorised User(s) using the Product (such as employees) and/or your end-users, such as their name, home and business address, email addresses, contact details..
NPII includes your and your Authorised User(s)’ IP address, cookies, third party’s cookies, backend logs that our techies have access to and web pages that have been viewed by you through your Authorized Users and employees. Please note that, PII and NPII will hereinafter collectively be referred to as the “Information”.
|Two types of information gets collected when you use our product – (a) personally identifiable information- data that can be used to identify, contact or locate you; and (b) non-personally identifiable information- information such as your IP address, cookies, web pages viewed etc.|
Purpose and Usage
We will collect and use your and/or your Authorised User(s) Information for certain purposes, such as:
- to register and allow you and/or your Authorised User(s) to use our Product;
- granting you and/or your Authorised User(s) access to our Websites and Product and services from third parties;
- understanding your and/or your Authorised User(s) use of our Website and Product for improved overall use;
- provisioning of real time notifications through SMS and/or e-mail regarding missed calls;
- call analytics such as understanding the manner in which your business functions, provision of training and analysing call patterns and call reporting, agent productivity, team efficiency etc
- provisioning of actionable insights in the form of details of key metrics to optimize your team’s effort and to better understand your and/or your Authorised User(s)’ customer behaviour;
- provisioning of access to Customer Data through the customer relationship management tool;
- provisioning of call making facility from a browser extension provided by us;
- notification of technical updates or changes in our policies;
- improvement of the content and functionality of our Website and Product; and/or
- informing you about our Websites, Product and services either directly or through a third party
|So, why do we need to collect your personal data? Firstly, we need to give you secure access to our product. Your personally identifiable information is necessary for this. Secondly, we use this data to understand your expectations from the product and your usage. We use this information to improve the product. This helps us serve you better.|
We use and will continue to use remarketing Google analytics to advertise online.
Further, we and our third party vendors may use first party cookies such as the ‘Google analytics cookie’ and third party cookies such as the ‘facebook cookie-pixel’ etc… together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your and/or others’ visits to the Website.
You understand that the Information, to the extent consisting of details relating to the manner and mode of payment of Charges for the use of our Product (such as details of your bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.), submitted by you and/or your Authorised User(s) while making payment of Charges: (a) goes through the safe and secure transaction process provided by our payment gateway partners; (b) goes through the Visa or Mastercard pages, as the case may be, based on your payment method/(s) in order to prevent any misuse of your payment details; and (c) that such payment details are not shared with us.
Whenever you make a payment, it goes through a secure transaction process provided by our payment gateway partners. They keep your information such as the details of your bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc. completely safe and do not share it with us.
Access to Third Party Websites
If you visit, access or use any third party website via a link in our product, make sure you read their website related policies (which are independent of AakashTel policies).
Transfer of Information
We, or any person on our behalf, may transfer your and/or your Authorised User(s) and/or your end user’s Information for the purposes mentioned above to any other person or body corporate, in Nepal or located in any other country in relation to the purpose of this Agreement.
Some of the reasons for which we may transfer the Information includes:
- transfer to Amazon Web Servers and/or other servers that may be located in Nepal, Singapore, India or any other location in the future;
- transfer to our software development partners (where required);
- giving information to regulatory and government bodies in Nepal or any other country.
Processing of Information by Third Parties
We work closely with third parties for developing our Product and facilitating your use of the same. We may disclose the Information to such third parties engaged by us. However, we will make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that such third parties keep such portions of the Information that they may receive from us confidential as per industry standards.
We may also disclose the Information in the circumstances set out herein below:
- Statutory or Legal obligations: We may disclose the Information collected by us if required by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect and defend our rights and/or property, or (c) to protect the property or safety of the users of our Product or Website or any third party.
We may share your personal information – if there is a legal obligation to do so, or if AakashTel merges with/ is acquired by another company.
Reasonable Security Practices
Withdrawal of Consent
Further, if at any time you have grievances with regard to processing of Information in a time bound manner or otherwise, you may contact the grievance officer Ishwar Sridharan at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will redress your grievance within 1 (One) month from the date of receipt of your grievance, or such other period of time deemed necessary by us.