IVR service in Nepal is one of the best ways to design a marketing campaign. Inbound (or virtual) call center agents are expected to handle a lot of different tasks and responsibilities every day. This is why most call centers these days have implemented an IVR system to make things a bit easier for their agents. In this blog post, you will learn everything you need about the inbound call center agent support system and how it works.
What is an IVR?
Interactive voice response systems (IVR) are computerized systems that provide automated instructions to callers after they dial a telephone number. By using IVR services, customers can navigate the company’s menus and options without having to talk to a natural person. IVR systems are often used by companies with high call volumes, such as call centers.
How does an IVR Service work?
When callers choose to use an IVR system, they move through an automated voice menu. This voice menu guides callers through the call and helps them to find the information they need. This system also allows callers to complete a task without having to talk to a real person. To understand how an IVR system works, let’s take a look at a call center scenario:
Let’s say you’re a call center agent and you receive a call from a customer. You check your computer screen and see that the customer is interested in purchasing a product. The next step for you would be to direct the customer to the right menu and section on the company website. You could accomplish this by transferring the customer to an IVR menu. The customer would then select their menu selections and be able to complete their purchase on the website.
Things we consider when providing an IVR platform
- Compatibility – When choosing an IVR system, we will want to make sure that the system is compatible with your current call center software. We also want to make sure that the system is compatible with your existing call-routing process.
- Pricing – The pricing of your IVR system is another thing that you’ll want to consider when choosing an IVR system. We’ll want to ensure that the system is affordable for your call center and your business. We’ll also want to compare pricing between different vendors.
- User experience – Another thing that we want to think about when choosing an IVR system is the user experience. The system you choose should be easy to use and understand.
- Ease of installation – We also want to make sure that the IVR system you choose is easy to install. We want to make sure that the system is compatible with your existing IT environment.
Best IVR Services in Nepal
- Aakash Tel is an inbound call center agency and IVR service provider in Nepal. They have been in this industry for more than 14 years, providing services to B2B and B2C clients.
This system collects information from customers with the help of a pre-recorded audio message, enabling the customers to navigate their call to a specific department.
We have experienced and skilled call center agents who have the capability to talk to customers and understand their problems. We have the ability to solve the customers’ queries. We have the option of hiring call center agents on a contract or permanent basis.
- Aakash Tel is a leading outsourced call center and contact center company in Nepal. We have an inbound call center with an IVR system installed. This system helps to collect information from the customers and direct them to the right place.
Similarly, we have a group of skilled and experienced call center agents who have the capability to handle multiple tasks at a time. We have the ability to collect information from customers, record calls, and guide them about the company’s services and products. Likewise, we have the option of hiring call center agents on a contract or permanent basis.
Inbound call center agents have a variety of responsibilities and tasks to complete every day. This is why many call centers are using an IVR system to help make things a bit easier for their agents.
When choosing an IVR system, it’s important to consider the compatibility of the system with your current call center software and routing process. You’ll also want to think about the pricing of the system and the user experience it provides.
When you choose the right IVR system, it can make your call center more efficient and improve the quality of service provided to customers.